This initiative, created by La Boîte, is a gesture of solidarity and entrepreneurial support to share relevant content, discover new services and a sustained and unparalleled visibility offer for all
Saint-Adelphe, January 12th, 2021 – It is with great enthusiasm that La Boîte interculturelle announces the creation of individual national and international partnerships with Africa Women’s Forum (Rabat, Morocco), EEEECHO Production (Toronto, Ontario) and 3ZEM (Rabat, Morocco). The organizations will work together to ensure La Boîte’s visibility in their respective networks. This will be part of a reciprocal agreement.
La Boîte interculturelle is a non-profit organization, created in 2018. It’s main mission is to create bridges between communities by providing favorable conditions for creation, empowerment and dialogue. By extension, La Boîte focuses on the development of relationships and entrepreneurial mutual support network.
This initiative, created by La Boîte, is a gesture of solidarity and entrepreneurial support to share relevant content, discover new services and a sustained and unparalleled visibility offer for all.
In 2020, we all had to face huge challenges and rethink the way we work to reach our target markets and to develop new opportunities. These individual collaborations with La Boîte interculturelle will be beneficial for each of the organization and will help propel the full growth potential of the services offered while offering added value and competitive positioning.
This agreement is based on our mutual vision to make a difference, show solidarity and to promote each other’s mission and initiatives.
By the same token, La Boîte is delighted to kick off one of these collaborations by announcing that at the beginning of February, a joint event will be organized with Africa Women’s Forum. Further details will be provided in the coming weeks.
La Boîte looks forward to pursuing these individual collaborations with 3ZEM, EEEECHO Production and Africa Women’s Forum and thus have the opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth of our respective organizations.
For the Africa Women’s Forum, this partnership is an excellent way to implement our main objective of making African heritage known internationally, especially in countries with a strong African diaspora such as Canada. This collaboration will also make it possible to raise awareness about the leadership of African women and to encourage partnerships between our two continents through civil society. Finally, the important role given to culture by our two structures is also an element which has been decisive insofar that despite the appearances of differences, we often find common practices such as the transmission of traditions by women. Finally, our network will also allow La Boîte interculturelle to better publicize its projects and thus bring them closer to the African people where its traditions are very important.Naima Korchi
We want to collaborate with La Boîte Interculturelle to share our ideas on culture and promote our respective events. La Boîte is a vector for the development of diversity in all age groups, EEEECHO Prod is a factor in the cultural education of young Francophones and Francophiles in Canada. It’s a great alliance.Cédric Biyogo
- Africa Women’s Forum is a pan-African forum whose main objectives are to promote the expertise and leadership of African women and to encourage cooperation between women. The Forum is a meeting place to debate on the situation of women in the world but above all to ensure that women’s voices are heard on fundamental issues such as development, climate, security, governance and human rights. The Forum, created in 2014, brings together women leaders from almost the entire African continent Its headquarters are located in Morocco, with many international offices, including a new chapter in France since 2020. Motto: for an Africa lead by women.
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/3po3fS3
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/3po3fS3
- EEEECHO Production ‘s mission is to promote the cultures of French-speaking countries through tales and legends, poems and podcasts. It is a start-up company bringing together professionals in education, communications, new technology and sport from Africa, Europe and North America. They are all in love with culture, literature and communication.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eeeechop
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/eeeechop
- Instragram: https://www.instagram.com/eeeechoprod
- Web: https://eeeechoprod.com/
- 3ZEM is a cultural organization serving the local and international community. It is a place of exchange for masterclasses, résidencies, jams, concerts and events of all kinds produced by an invested and inspired team. The co-founders wanted to put their talents and energies into developing a vector of creation, where artists and the public are invited to contribute with their ideas. Advocating multiculturalism and multidisciplinarity, 3ZEM also hosts artist residencies and various creative workshops. Echoing the success of their first events, the team hastened to respond to a recurring request: to secure concert dates – booking and tour management and by putting itself at the service of international collaborations with an emerging network of alternative venues in Morocco, a land of passage more than conducive to the realization of its motto: creations without borders.
- Facebook: @3ZEM.prod
- Twitter: @3ZEM4
- Intagram: @3zem.prod
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/3zemprod
- La Boîte interculturelle creates bridges between communities by providing favorable conditions for creation, empowerment and dialogue. These are key elements for the development and active collaboration of the population with which we participate so that they can share their knowledge, customs and cultural heritage while familiarizing themselves with the advantages of intercultural exchanges.
- Facebook: @boiteinterculturelle
- Twitter: @LaBoiteIC
- Instagram: @boiteinterculturelle
- Web: http://boiteinterculturelle.ca/
For further information, please contact:
Nathalie Lévesque | La Boîte interculturelle
Cédric Biyogo | EEEECHO Production
Martine Labbé et Jawad Elajnad | 3ZEM Productions
Naïma Korchi | Africa Women’s Forum