Video available in French only.
To learn more about Nora: Facebook – YouTube
This project is carried out with the support of the Government of Canada and with the support of Athina Design and Editing Hugo.
List of project participants
Find out what everyone had to say about the power of music as a tool for dialogue!
- Dave Gwadaman Kynner – Guadeloupe
- Reuben Yemoh Odoi – Ghana-Morocco
- Suzanne Leonard – Canada
- Naïma Korchi, Morocco
- Johane Germain, Canada
- André Désilets, Canada
- Tommy Dahill, United States
- Youssef El Achhab, Morocco
- Samira Brahmia, France-Algeria
- Zueny Black – Burkina Faso
- Naji Soul, Morocco
- Akawui, Chili-Canada
- Martine Labbé, Canada/Morocco
- Zani Mcpherson, United States/Morocco
- Charly Tchatch, Gabon
- Graham Daniels, Orchestra of Samples – England
- Seamour – Canada
- Khalil Mounji – Morocco
- Shauit – Mani-utenam, Canada
- Aguibou Bougobali Sanou – Burkina Faso
- Habiba Zahid – Morocco
- Fethi Nadjem – Algeria/Canada
- Elvire B. Toffa – Canada
- Salif Sanou Lasso, Burkina Faso/Canada
- Nora Toutain – Morocco/Canada
- Saulo Olmedo Evans – Panama/Canada
- Ali Rootsman – Morocco/Canada
The planet united to deliver a message of hope, peace and music. Show your support and share the video capsules on your social networks!